The participation model reflects the proposition of value through alliances, resources and key activities. Cooperative spaces have been created that allow for the creation of integral solutions for the challenges of the energy sector, with the participation of the public and private sectors.
- Develop programs and projects to improve the competitiveness of the state in the energy sector.
- Institutional coordination with government entities, regulatory agencies and private investors.
- Promote and manage energy projects with the support of state and municipal authorities.
- 42% of total 3P oil reserves are located in the Northeast Marine Region.
- 53% of total production of crude oil comes from the fields located in the maritime zone of Campeche.
- Strategic location and connectivity of maritime ports, with offshore services to oil industry.
- More than 50 service companies related to the oil industry.
The State Of Campeche Presents Strengths That Allow Investors To Have Competitive Advantages.
- Broad energy resources
- Experience with human resources
- Port infrastructure and services
- Access to maritime, air, and land routes
- Public and legal security
- Educational opportunity